Wedding’s are expensive so why not pick up some free stuff while you plan for your special day, enjoy the big list of wedding freebies and competitions!
1. Weddingchicks Free Printables. Free thumbprint wedding guest book printable, check them out here
2. Win Label Table Numbers. You can get these elegant Wine Label Table Numbers Free Downloads for your special day here
3. Free Wedding Invitation Downloads. Print your own wedding invites, some of the best i have seen can be found here
4. Free Beautiful Wedding Fonts. Grab these fonts to use on wedding invitations or personalized cards, grab them here
5. Free Wedding Books Worth £49.99. Download these 8 free works instantly after putting in your details, find them here
The Best Free Wedding Fonts.
1. Here are 50 free lovely fonts you can use to create your wedding invitations or anything else printable.
2. Nine Free Caligraphy Fonts to use on your cards etc
3. Five more lovely wedding fonts from Ct-Design
4. 16 lovely fonts from Ella – Our fav!
5. 20 Fonts from Mrs Peachy. Check out her blog as well
Join The Wedding Community
The UK is filled with loads of wedding communities like Forums and boards. If you ever need help or are looking to socialize i would recommend the forums and websites below.
If you find something usual that could be added to this list then please get in touch with us via or our Contact Us Page
The Below Competitions are now out of date.
Wedding Dress Competitions
1. Win your wedding dress for the big day. youandyourwedding.co.uk are giving away a chance to win a wedding dress of your dreams, all you have to do is answer a simple question
2. Win a wedding dress from Monsoon worth up to £399. The collection has something for every bride – elegant lace dresses, vintage-inspired designs, Fifties-style frocks and short and sweet tunics. you can enter here
3. A Agnes designer wedding dress worth £2000. Enter this competition for a chance to win a gorgous dress for your special day, Enter here
4. Win! A wedding dress, jewellery and accessories, worth £1,845. weddingandweddingflowers are offering a chance to win the most important dress of your life
“updated 31st may”
5. Win £1500 cash towards your dream wedding dress! Youandyourwedding another great competition to win some money towards your perfect wedding dress. Enter here
Wedding Shoes Competitions
1. Win a Pair of Crystal Couture Wedding Shoes. Answer a simple question for a chance to win these sparkling shoes “requires sign up”
2. WIN Elegant wedding shoes from Rachel Simpson at Arabesque worth up to £175! All you have to do is email in with your full details and phone number to enter the competition
1. Win a wedding make-up & hair service worth £1500. Every Bride wants to look picture perfect, you can enter the competition here
Honey Moon Competitions
1. Win a luxury break in The Islands of The Bahamas. Fly off to the warm Bahamas for your dream honeymoon with a ocean view, double bedroom and private balcony, you can enter the competition here
2. Win a honeymoon to Zambia, worth £5,000. one lucky couple will win a dream safari break to Zambia courtesy of The Bushcamp Company and Robin Pope Safaris, worth an amazing £5,000, enter competition here
3. Win a honeymoon in Tobago! The winning couple will enjoy a seven-night stay at The Villas at Stone haven and return economy flights on Monarch airlines departing London Gatwick
4. Win! A two-night stay in one of Chewton Glen’s luxury tree house suites. If you’re in search of a romantic retreat with a difference, look no further than Chewton Glen in the New Forest, Hampshire, which is a haven of rural bliss.
5. Enter this competition to win a gorgeous honeymoon to Crete.
The prize includes:
- Seven nights for two in a Deluxe Room with individual pool including daily breakfast and dinner
- A 60-minute couple’s treatment in the Sweet Spa Suite
- A ‘Romantic Turn Down’ service on a night of your choice with rose petals and honeymoon décor on your bed as well as a bottle of white or red wine and a platter of fresh fruit
- Breakfast for two in bed with fresh juice, a variety of Greek and International delicacies and your choice of coffee will be waiting for you on your private balcony
All you have to do to enter, is fill in your information here
“Updated 31st may”
6. Win a luxury weekend for 20 in a château. Youandyourwedding are giving away another fantastic prize! Enter here
Wedding Entertainment Competitions
1. Win your wedding entertainment, worth £3,000. want a string quartet or a live band? Win this competition and the choice is yours, click here for more information
“Updated 31st may”
2. Win a hen party with Madame Boudoir photography, worth £1,000. Weddingideasmag is throwing a great wedding competition all you need to do is answer a simple question and enter your details here
1. Win! £2,000 to spend on Reiss tailoring. Kit out your groom in this season’s hottest spring trends with a little help from affordable luxury brand Reiss
Other Wedding Competions
1. Frame the special day worth £150. All you have to do is answer one simple question it doesn’t take long! clicky
2. Win a £1000 shopping spree at Debenhams. Win a wedding shopping spree at Debenhams all you have to do is answer a simple question
3. Win a fantastic photo booth, worth £595. A great opertunity here to win a free photo booth hire for your wedding reception
4. Win a personalized ring cushion from Miss Shelly Designs. Five personalized ring cushions are up for grabs. A Give away from the wonderful Miss Shelly Designs!
“Updated 12th June”
6. Win your Fab wedding dance floor. Wedding Mag is giving away your perfect wedding dance floor worth £450, all you need to do is answer a simple question and fill in your details here
“Updated 13th June”
7. Win a Fantastic Wedding Reception. Grab this chance to win a free wedding reception worth £3000.
8. Grab a Big Bundle of Wedding Goodies. Enter this competition to win some great wedding freebies
- Printouts are great, there are lots of places that provide free templates for table plans to decorations online
- Flowers don’t need to be expensive! Ask friends and family if they have any flowers you could pinch from the garden.
- Avoid peak wedding dates, stay away from Saturday
- When booking anything
Good luck with your special day!
As always please read all terms and conditions for competitions and freebies before entering any personal information.